NAU Army ROTC Alumni Fund
This fund is used to support cadets, their activities, special events, and training. Please be kind and support us. Make checks payable to NAU Army ROTC Alumni Fund.
Mail to: NAU Army ROTC
Bldg 47A Box 6043
Flagstaff, AZ 86011
Pay by Credit Card
Instructions for Credit Card Use
NAU Army ROTC
PO Box 6043
Flagstaff, Arizona 86011
Fax: (928) 523-8665
If you are currently seeking a nursing degree (either already accepted or in a pre-nursing program), you may be eligible for one of these scholarships. The application process starts at the beginning of the Fall semester. You can apply by enrolling in our 100-level ROTC courses and talking with our enrollment officer, LTC Andrew Griffin. Scholarships are awarded by the middle of the Fall semester. If you are awarded a scholarship, you will be reimbursed for the tuition that you paid at the beginning of that semester, and all of your other benefits will begin as soon as you become a contracted cadet.
- US citizen
- Age: at least 17 years of by 1 October of the calendar year your scholarship begins, and under 27 years of age on 30 June of the calendar year of graduation (exceptions are made for prior service military).
- GPA 2.5 or higher (3.0 cumulative ROTC GPA if already enrolled in ROTC)
- Physically fit and able to pass the Army Physical Fitness Test
- Pass a military physical examination
- Be making sufficient academic progress towards a degree based on the CC form 139-R
- ACT score of 19 or SAT score of 920 or higher (applicable for 4 year scholarships only)
Army ROTC Scholarships are worth:
- Up to $20,000 per year for tuition
- $1200 per year towards books
- $300-$500 cash per month during school year
- Also pays for certain nursing equipment