Disability Resources (DR) promotes the full inclusion of persons with disabilities in the Northern Arizona University community.
Our mission is to work in cooperation with students, faculty, staff and the campus community to promote a universally designed environment and ensure all university opportunities are fully accessible.
Disability Resources has moved to the new Health & Learning Center located across from the NAU Natatorium. Opened on 8/1/2011, this new facility combines both health and learning under one roof, including health education/promotion, counseling services, recreation and medical services.
- have a disability that substantially limits one or more major life activities, e.g. walking, talking, learning, hearing, seeing, etc.;
- and have current documentation of such a disability.
- accessible housing and computer labs
- assistive technology devices, services
- registration assistance and priority registration
- sign language interpreting
PO Box 5633
Hours of Operation
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Mon-Fri