Enterprise Reporting (Business Objects) and the NAU Data
Warehouse reports have moved!
Look for us in the Services drop down box, in the
Staff/Faculty web channel in the
MyNAU Web Portal.
Download the newly updated Enterprise Reporting
Navigation Guide from the link below for detailed
instructions or call the ITS Solution Center at 523-1511
for personal assistance.
Updated at 8:00 am
||All NAU employees may have access to Enterprise Reporting and
institutional reports who have a "legitimate educational interest".
To read more about FERPA and Confidentiality of Data at NAU click
- You may request access by sending us
and simply request an account. An
Navigation Guide will be emailed to you. This
guide will instruct you on how to access Enterprise Reporting
and the NAU reports.
||It is important to be aware that you can jeopardize
Northern Arizona University and risk losing your job by misusing
student information, either intentionally or unintentionally.|
||Maintaining the confidentiality of specific records is not only
important from an ethical standpoint, as it relates to our
students, but it is absolutely essential from a legal standpoint.|
| ||Employees are expected to access
- only in the performance of their assigned duties
- to respect the confidentiality and privacy of individuals whose
records they access
- to observe any ethical restrictions that apply to data to which
they have access
- to abide by applicable laws or policies with respect to access,
use or disclosure of information
| ||Expressly forbidden is the access or
use of any institutional data
- for ones own personal profit or gain
- for the personal gain or profit of others
- or to satisfy one’s own personal curiosity or that of others
- to disclose or distribute any institutional data in any medium,
except as required by an employee’s job responsibilities
||Violators are subject to disciplinary procedures of the
university, including the restriction of access to data.|
For questions or further information,
please call (928)523-1511.