Northern Arizona University
College of Education
PO Box 5774
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-5774
COE: Educational Specialties
+1 928 523-0671
B.A.: Northeastern State University, Tahlequah, OK
M.Ed.: Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
Ph.D: Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
Areas of Teaching:
- President, International Division (ID), Association forEducational Communication and Technology (AECT). Bloomington, IN.
- Executive Board Member ofInternational Membership Committee, International Councilfor Educational Media (ICEM). Neu-Anspach, Germany.
- U.S. Deputy, USA Chapter, International Council for Educational Media (ICEM).Neu-Anspach, Germany.
- Tu,C. H. & Corry, M. (2003). Building active online interaction via collaborative learning community. Computers in the School, 20(3), 51-59.
- Tu,C. H. & Corry, M. (2003). Designs, managements, and strategies in asynchronous learning discussions. Quarterly Review of Distance Education. 4(3), 303-315.
- Corry, M. & Tu, C. H. (2003) Distance Education: What Works Well. Haworth Press, New York. ISBN: 0-7890-2287-7
- Tu, C. H. (2004). Twenty-one Designs to Build Online Collaborative Learning Community. Library Unlimited. Westport, CT.
- Examination of Level of Online Social Presence.
- Social Presence Instrument Development Project.
- Online Collective Intelligence Research Project.
Web Site: http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~ct68/